Learn about Blockchain programming and application development through Ethereum, with hands‐on active learning style classes. Students will implement a novel Blockchain application and create a demo to present to a panel of blockchain professionals.
- Course: Elements of Blockchain Application Development in Ethereum
- This is not a for-credit course.
- Dates: Four Saturdays - November 4, 11, 18, 25
- Times: 10am-5pm each day. Total of 28 hours of instruction
- Presentation and Industry Mixer: 5:30-7pm, Tuesday, November 28
- Cost: $300 per student
- Prerequisite: Be a registered York University student, and must have taken at least one programming course at university level
- To express interest: Please contact Prof. Henry Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8.